Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things are Looking Up

Oh, to wake up with NO headache!! What joy. :) And this headachelessness (like that word?) has lasted ALL day. I feel like Jennifer Beals, about to break into song: “What a Feelin'!!” :)

Okay, enough of that.

Just a typical Wednesday here. Started the day with my quiet time and prayer, then I went to Curves and Zumba'd for an hour. Came home, grabbed a shower, finished reading the blogs I didn't get to before I left for Curves and then settled in for a couple of hours of cross stitching.

Randy was a trooper and finally put the awning out for me. I don't know what it is about having the awning out, but it just makes the RV homier. I know, it probably doesn't make sense, but there it is. I love having the awning out, complete with a string of lights.

Once Randy was done with that, I plunked myself down in my recliner and read for a bit. The weather is just STUpendous.

Dinner tonight was spinach quesadillas. And it's a Criminal Minds TV night! A pretty good day, I'd say.

Until the next time . . .

3 comments:

  1. Headaches that hang on for what seems forever are no fun. Just a thought, drink some extra water, maybe you were dehydrated. Check your blood pressure. Glad you are feeling better.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinach Quesadillas... YUMM!!

    I had to stop watching Criminal Minds. It's absolutely my favorite show but it was giving me nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you don't have a headache. Don't know if this would apply to you, but when I quit using artifical sweetners, and drinking diet coke, a lot of my headaches quit.

    ReplyDelete