Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Day Catch-up

While yesterday was Valentine's Day, it was really just another Monday for us. Randy and I don't “do” Valentine's Day, really. We wish each other a “Happy Valentine's Day!” and that's about it. I know. We're boring. But, it works for us. I could be sappy and say every day is Valentine's Day, but then you'd be gagging and heaving and not be able to finish reading this post. I don't want to put you through that! :)

So, I went to Curves in the morning and Bible study in the evening as is the usual routine for me on Mondays. I also continued to carry around a headache. That's the reason I didn't post a blog entry last night; I just didn't feel up to it.

The rest of our Monday was spent in the usual fashion, with TV and computers. But, we did get to add open windows and door to the mix! The weather has turned to fantastic temps and lots of sunshine. I spent a little bit outside in the lounge chair. So nice.

Last night was rough for me. While Randy slept soundly – very soundly (read snoring), I just couldn't get to sleep. My head was pounding all night. I finally went down to the couch and settled in, going to sleep eventually.

Unfortunately, the headache was still with me this morning. So, I just stayed home, didn't go to music. I spent the day relaxing; reading and cross stitching as I felt able. I did get outside for a bit again, but the glare of the sun was just too much after awhile.

Randy was busy cleaning and straightening up while I was doing not much of anything.

Leftovers for dinner last night and tonight we had sweet and sour chicken with rice.

Randy's off to Pops rehearsal and I'm just chillin'. The headache seems to have faded at this point. I'm praying it doesn't return!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment