Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Musical Monday

I was slow moving this morning; didn't get to sleep until about 2:30. Ugh. I hate that. Tossing and turning and trying to get to sleep. I will usually only do that for about a half hour, then I get up and go watch TV in the living room. Trying to get to sleep is just too frustrating.

Anyway, I finally got myself out the door about 8:30 to go Zumba at Curves. I only attended one session, though. I just didn't feel that great. But 30 minutes is better than nothing. Right? :)

At home Randy & I settled into our normal routine. Being able to have the door and windows wide open sure does make the routine even nicer! It was very windy today; what I call a Winnie-the-Pooh kind of day – blustery. So, no hanging outside in the lounge chair for me today.

This evening Randy & I had a gig with the Pickers. We played for a local church's spaghetti dinner. They fed us and then we played for a couple of hours. Everyone seemed to enjoy the music.

Pickers gig at Gulf Shores UMCP1130071P1130073

Tomorrow the Baldwin Pops have a concert so we'll be having another musical evening. But, I'll be in the audience this time while Randy plays.

Hope you're week is off to a good start. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment