Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Easy-going Days

Yesterday was very laid back. I went to Curves, did one 30 minute Zumba session and came home.

Randy & I settled into our recliners and just hung out at home. Watched TV, computered, and I cross stitched.

Like I said – a very laid back day.

This morning we got ourselves out the door about 8:30 and headed to Fairhope for a music session with the Pickers. On the way, we made a quick stop at WalMart to drop off prescription refills.

We had a good time playing music. The last Thursday of each month is “open stage” where folks can perform something if they wish. I've worked a bit on “Shenandoah” so I decided to perform that. It was received really well. I think I'm going to work on it some more and play it at our festival that's coming up. It's such a beautiful song.

After music, we stopped by WalMart to pick up the prescriptions and a few grocery items. Then, it was home.

I attended a craft class this afternoon at the clubhouse. Can't share what we made because it's one half of our Easter present for Reagan. :) I'll be making the other half on Monday. I'm so excited 'cause I think she's really going to like it.

We had meatloaf, salad and cheese garlic biscuits for dinner. And that's it for today.

Tomorrow we getting out and taking a drive with Dick & Pat. Heading toward Florida, just to see what we can see. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment: