Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Contest for Women

One of the non-RVing blogs I follow, Flexible Dreams, is written by a young woman with whom I served in Youth Ministry several years ago. Amy is one of my favorites from those days, she is fun and wise beyond her years. I always felt that I was a little better person whenever I walked away from a conversation with her.

Anyway, Amy is hosting a contest for women about their friendships and she is asking for folks to stop by her blog and comment. Here's the link:
Flexible Dreams. I hope you enjoy Amy's blog as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Thanks Terry! You didn't have to say such nice things. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete