Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quiet Sunday

We had a very quiet day. We went to church, Grace Fellowship, in Seven Valleys. We had attended there a couple of weeks ago, trying to see if we'd like to attend regularly. While we really enjoy going to Daybreak with our friends, Lee & Cheri, this church is a little closer and it's one that Jason & Lins may attend as well. They came today and I think they liked it. I'm not sure yet 'cause I haven't had time to talk with them about it. Reagan liked her class; she went right in with no looking back. Lins was a little shocked at that, I think. But, it was great for Reagan. I was thrilled to say the least. :) I love attending church with my kids.

Once we were back home, we spent a very lazy afternoon watching TV and napping. Well, I napped, for a good long while, too. One of those naps from which you wake up and you feel very groggy. Slept too long, I'm sure.

That was it for the day. We had a light dinner - broccoli covered with melted cheese over rice. I loved it, and Randy ate it, but he likes meat with his dinner. :) My caveman! hee hee I'm very fortunate, Randy will eat whatever I fix and never complain. What a great guy I've got!

OH! By the way, I did get an answer to my question about who "they" are! I know, can you believe it?!?!! Somebody knows! Darrell emailed me this morning with this response:

A study was conducted and it was determined that "they" are either beaucrats in Washington or demons (probably one in the same).

So, as Paul Harvey would have said, "Now you know the REST of the story!" Thanks, Darrell, for putting all our minds at ease. What would we do without you? :)

Enjoy your evening! Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I too have a great guy..He will also eat whatever I put in from of him. We are doing well and not having any problems in our area from the weather.Thanks for checking in with us.
    Hope to see ya down the road
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete