Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Very Laid Back Day

Hey there. Not much to share with you today. We had a very mellow day. I did go to Curves and update finances, but that's about the extent of my doings for the day. Oh, yeah - I did make dinner! :)

As I shared yesterday, we have nothing on the calendar until Thursday, so unless something momentous happens, I'll probably take a break from posting. I mean, how many times can you read about how lazy we are!?!?!!?? :) Plus, I don't want to make anyone jealous. :)

Take care of each other. I hope your week is off to a good start. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment