Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Slow Day

Just another day in paradise. :)

Had a hard time getting moving this morning for some reason. I can only figure it was because I slept until the alarm woke me (which is unusual - I usually wake up before it goes off) and it was an overcast morning which makes it easier to sleep in. In any event, I was a bit sluggish this morning.

I persevered, however, and had my quiet time then hit the road to go to Curves. After that, it was over to Lindsay's to do laundry. Yes, usually that chore is done on Thursdays, but we have a special day planned for tomorrow, so I had to do it today. I am just so darn flexible!! :)

Got some Reagan time in, and then she and Lindsay went out to do some errands and then attend story time at the local Borders. Soon after they left, the laundry was done, so I was on my way back home.

Once home, it was the usual - catching up with all my blog reading, watching some recorded shows and taking a nap. :) This is some tough life.

Now, dinner's in the oven. Trying a new recipe - Baked Ranch Chicken. So easy, just mix a package of dry ranch dressing mix with some bread crumbs; coat the chicken with that mixture and bake it at 325 for about 45 minutes. Even I can do that!! We'll see how it tastes.

That's it for today. So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight and it's finale week. I sure do enjoy this show. These kids are so darn talented. Tomorrow we are going to visit with Kelly and Kate and their parents. We are finally going to celebrate Kelly's birthday! I can't wait to see the girls.

Oh, and it's our eldest niece's birthday today! Of course I would be killed if I shared her age, so I'll be good and keep it quiet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lisa!! We love you.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment