Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Results

Today and tomorrow are doctor appointment days. Randy had a blood pressure check-up and I had my annual exam and an vision appointment. Pretty good news for both of us.

Since being diagnosed with glaucoma last year, I've had to have quarterly checks on the pressure in my eyes. Grateful to report that the drops I use nightly are doing their job – the pressure has dropped and the doc is please.

The yearly exam went well for the most part, too. I'm going to try a new (to me) medication for my arthritis and added another med for possible reflux. Yay for me! (said very sarcastically). Oh, well. Since turning 50, I've added a medication each year. Don't want to mess with tradition. :)

The doctor did say she doesn't believe the headaches I've been dealing with are migraines. Very interesting. From my description of their location, she believes they are tension/muscular related. The medication given to me for the arthritis (Celebrex) may help the headaches. If not, she'll add a muscle relaxer to my “diet.” Whatever it takes to stop the headaches, works for me.

That was our day. Exciting, huh? :)

We had one of our favorites for dinner tonight – cheddar chicken spaghetti. Between the leftovers from Saturday and tonight, I won't have to cook the rest of the week!!

Tomorrow we go to the dentist. Isn't that what every woman wants for her birthday? A dentist appointment. :) But, I will be having breakfast with the kids, first, so that's a win.

Hope your week is off to a good start. Until the next time . . .

3 comments:

  1. Glad things went well. Good luck tomorrow at the dentist and an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Hugs,
    Mike & Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great neews on the Doctors visits, and also have a Happy Birthday Terry,Be safe out there. Sam & Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! We are followers via RV There Yet.

    ReplyDelete