Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Whew!

I am so glad for a new month! The last couple weeks of April have been rather tense. But, now, my dad's come home from the hospital and is on the mend. Hopefully, we'll have no more upheaval for awhile. :)

To all of you who have sent emails, posted comments here and on FB as well as those of you who haven't, but have still prayed, THANK YOU. Those two words don't begin to convey the depth of my gratitude for your care and concern for my folks. I am overwhelmed with being loved so much.

It is wonderful to have such a vast support system. You all are the best!

Until the next time – from PA, I hope!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys travel safely and enjoy yourselves!
    You've earned a rest. :)

    Hugs,
    Mike & Gerri

    ReplyDelete