Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Week Over

It's Friday and sometimes I have to force myself to remember that the weekend is coming. Every day is the weekend for us! Yeah, I know – don't rub it in! :) If we didn't go to church on Sundays, I probably would have an even tougher time. Randy's even worse. We bought a day clock for him! Yes, they do sell those. Instead of numbers on the face of the clock, there are names of days of the week. Honestly! I wouldn't lie to you! And the hand goes round the clock as the day of the week changes. Here's a picture.

Great, huh?


Tomorrow's Randy's birthday and earlier this week I started the “What do you want to do on your birthday”? conversation. I hate this conversation because the answer is always, “It's not big deal, don't worry about it.” UGH! I tell him every year that it does matter and everyone should have a special day on their birthday. Anyway, since Saturday is not a great day to go to Cracker Barrel, we went this morning. But, I think we'll do something else for him on Sunday. Yes, I know I said that tomorrow is his birthday, but we are watching Reagan tomorrow afternoon/evening while the kids go to a wine festival. And no, Randy didn't mind keeping Reagan on his birthday. Remember, it's not a big deal. :)


The weather is just gorgeous now. I think we're in for a good streak. It's a little warm, but over the next week it's supposed to be in the 70s. Perfeck! (spelling it as Reagan says it!)


We finished our day by eating a light supper – salad for me and sandwiches for Randy – since we'd had such a late, big breakfast. Then, we watched the movie, “We are Marshall.” It's about the 1970 football team of Marshall University that was killed in an airplane crash coming home from a game. Very good movie. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Matthew McConahey and Matthew Fox starred in it. :)


That's it for the day. Hope yours was good, too. Until the next time . . .


Oh, yeah. Here's a cute picture of Reagan hanging with “her girls.” :)



No comments:

Post a Comment