Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not Much Going On

Very laid back day . . . started out at Curves this morning. But first, Randy & I went to Lindsay's so that Randy could watch Reagan while Lins & I went to Curves. Then, it was back to Lindsay's so that we could do laundry. Jason & Lindsay are gracious enough to allow us to use their washer and dryer while we are here. Much nicer than using the campground's. Didn't get much time with Reagan as she and Lins went to Gymboree and then to a friend's party at a nearby park.


I also went with Sara to pick up her wedding dress. It was at a shop in Lancaster, PA, so Sara came up to Lindsay's and off we went. Three weeks ago we made this same trip but found that the dress had not been altered properly. All they had to do was hem the daggone thing! Anyway, Sara and I both were a little anxious about this trip; I was praying that the hemming had been done properly this time. I was not looking forward to a disillusioned bride if her dress wasn't ready! But, all was well. Sara tried the dress on, it was the right length and all is well with the world! :) Within 15 minutes of getting to the shop, we were on our way back to Lindsay's.


Back at Lindsay's we finished up the laundry and came home. I was glad that Reagan woke up from her nap before we left. At least I got a couple of hugs and kisses in today!


Tonight is the season finale of Lost, so that's what we'll be watching. I'm not that into it anymore – they “lost” me (hahaha) last season when things got just too convoluted for me. But, Randy is still very into it. So, that's what we'll watch. I'll be taping So You Think You Can Dance. I really like that show. It's just a dance version of American Idol, but it's still fun to watch.


Not much else to report from this part of the world. I hope your world is spinning in the right direction. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment