Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Quick Update & Some Pictures

We have arrived in Dover, PA!! YAY!!!! We are set up at Cedar Lake Campground and it felt like coming home. While I loved being at my folks' and visiting with them, it's so nice to be back in my own home and sleeping in my own bed. Aahhhhhh . . .


Anyway, while I was at my folks', I couldn't upload any pictures because my AT&T air card's signal just isn't strong enough. It's a bummer, but what can you do. Now that we are back online using the satellite, I want to share some of the pics I thought were pretty cool. So, enjoy the “show!”


This picture was sent to us by Russ & Pat Peterson who helped us celebrate Randy's 40th Cracker Barrel. They read in the blog about my forgetting to take a picture of Randy at his 50th and created one for us! Isn't it great?

I just loved this picture of Reagan. There's nothing like a kid's belly laugh!


These next 3 pictures are of my daddy making his famous chocolate milkshakes. I think it may be the first time Reagan's ever had one of his shakes. I think it's safe to say she enjoyed it! And I just love the last one of Reagan and her mommy, Lindsay.




Lastly, this picture is of my dad measuring Reagan and marking her height on the wall. Daddy's done that with all of the grandkids and now he's continuing the tradition with the great grandkids. It's great to "read" the wall and see how our kids grew over the years. And it is really special that it's at Grandma and DadDad's house!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into what makes me smile. I hope you've been smiling, too!


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment