Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back Home

Thankfully, my mom came home from the hospital this morning. She's pretty whipped, but hopefully, she'll feel stronger each day. I'm just grateful that she's going to be able to come to Kev's wedding.


With Mommy coming home, Randy & I felt comfortable leaving to go back to our home. We said our good-byes to Daddy & Mommy and headed up the road. And just to give you a clue as to how great my folks are to us, we are using their car for the rest of the summer. They hate how much it costs us to run the truck so they told us to take their car home. It was a nice, smooth ride home. Our truck is great, and so necessary for our lifestyle, but I gotta admit, riding in a car is such a treat. So, we're riding in style for the rest of the summer. Our fuel budget will certainly be grateful. :)


We got home a little before 3pm to a very, very warm RV. We had turned off the A/C, trying to save some money, but I'm not sure if it was worth it. It was 91 degrees in here when we opened the door!! Ugh! Of course it didn't help that I had left some salad in the refrigerator and it didn't fare too well with us begin gone for a week. Yuck!


Thought we were going to be babysitting for Reagan overnight 'cause Lins called while we were on our way home and she is sick. Reagan had run a fever and was not feeling well Sunday and yesterday, so I guess it's Lins & Jason's turn. We stopped by their house to pick Reagan up, but Jason said he was feeling better and had everything under control. Lins was on the couch and really looked like she wasn't feeling well. Hope it's just a 24 hour thing.


That's about it from Dover, PA. We'll be home for a couple of nights and then it's down to Columbia to help with wedding preparations. Gotta get Blackie groomed tomorrow – he's the ring bearer! And it's back to Curves for me the next couple of days. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually missed it these past few days!


Here are some pictures of Kevin. It's so good to have him home!!

Randy & Kev share a beer for the first time since Kev turned 21 in Korea

Kevin and his Grandma (she's gonna kill me 'cause she won't like this picture)

Kevin and his buddy, Granddad


Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Kevin still a handsome man and groom to be!! :-)
    So happy to see these pics!

    love,
    glenda

    ReplyDelete