Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Just a Lazy Day

Gosh, it was wonderful to sleep in my own bed last night! Randy & I have always said that one of the best things about full-time RVing is that we always get to sleep in our own bed. Of course, there are times when we visit friends or family that we've stayed in their homes so we've slept in their guest rooms, but for the most part we sleep in our own bed wherever we are. And we love that!


We didn't have much planned for today because we knew that the rest of the week will be crazy. So, I did go to Curves this morning and boy, could I tell that I hadn't been for a week! Came home and caught up on our fellow RVers through their blogs, plus a couple of others that I read regularly.


Blackie had to go to the groomer's this afternoon so that he could get beautiful for his role as ring bearer in the wedding. And, since we hadn't since Lins & family since last week, we caught up with them and had lunch at TGIFridays. We spent the remainder of the afternoon at their house, waiting for Blackie to be done.


I know it's only be a week since we'd seen Reagan, but I would swear she's even more grown up since then! During lunch, she was contributing to the conversation like she's 16 years old! It's almost scary just how verbal and aware she is.


We got back home and have just chilled this evening. Gotta start packing for the weekend. I always find it hard to pack 'cause we rarely have to do that. I really have to think about what all we have to take. But, this should be it for awhile.


Well, it's TV time – So You Think You Can Dance is coming on! Hope you've had a great day. '


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment