Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Start of an Interesting Week

Well, the hot weather is still with us. The hoped-for thunderstorms never happened. So, the A/C continues to run constantly and we continue to hide inside away the RV.


First thing this morning we went for some routine blood work. Can't wait to see our cholesterol numbers! :) Then, it was off to Curves for my workout. By now, I am really missing my morning coffee and my tummy is beginning to growl. Can't imagine what I'm gonna feel like by tonight! And to add to the misery, we had to stop at the grocery for a few things. Yeah, that's just what I wanted to do – walk among all that food!! But, I persevered and we were out of there in record time and $$.:)


Back home for a little while. We have to go back out early this afternoon to get our blood pressure checked. Doc wants to see how the meds are doing. That will be interesting, too.


We're back home again; for the night. Visit to the doc was good – the BP med is doing its job for both of us. Pressure came down quite a bit. That's good news. I also got a prescription for the arthritis med I was taking last year. Glad to get that again. I am so tired of hurting.


The rest of the day will be dedicated to prep for the colonoscopy tomorrow. No more details needed, right? :) I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow night! hahahahaha


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment