Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dinner and Playtime at the Pool

Finally, back to Curves and routine! I do like a routine. Yes, I know many folks think a routine is like a rut, but I like knowing what's going on and what's coming. I gotta admit, that's been one of the hardest things for me to adjust to in this full-timing life – lack of structure. And it's funny, because that's what most folks love about this lifestyle. Over the years I've become more flexible, but I still like my routine.


It was also laundry day, so after Curves we headed over to Lindsay's to complete that chore. We also planned to do dinner together tonight because Lins & Reagan are going away for the weekend tomorrow and we hadn't seen them all week.


Since it was a beautiful day, we decided to go to the pool this evening and have dinner there. Randy grilled burgers and hot dogs while Reagan and I played in the pool. Lindsay meandered back and forth between us and setting up for dinner.


I had so much fun with Reagan in the pool. She just loves the water! We started out in the baby pool, splashing around until it was time for dinner. After that, we ventured into the “big” pool, along with Lindsay. Reagan has learned to doggie paddle really well. She wears her swimmies on her arms and just propels herself around the pool. She also loves to jump into the pool, into someone's waiting arms, that is. She's not too sure about going under just yet. But, she does great and absolutely loves it.


It was a great day. Beautiful weather, family fun, doesn't get much better. Hope you had a good day, too!


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment