Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Hanging with the Folks

Actually slept until 8am today!! That is so unusual for me. I felt a little groggy for the first few minutes 'cause I'd slept so long. Got some coffee in me and I began to feel a little more human. Randy and I went to the grocery to get a few things to fix for breakfast and back home we came. I fixed breakfast for the family; eggs, scrapple, bagels. Yummy!


The rest of the day was just hanging out, chatting. You know – solving the world's problems. We didn't do much of anything. Very lazy. The weather didn't cooperate much, either. Hazy and humid all day and then a rainstorm came up for about a half hour this evening around dinner time.


Sorry that there hasn't been more to share. I'm kinda grateful for the quiet time, though 'cause I know next week is gonna be very full. Hope all in your world is good.


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment