Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beginning to Feel Normal Again

Okay, so I wasn't normal before, I know, I know!! :). This morning I was still feeling a little crampy and just not 100%; but, I am feeling more like myself this evening.


Since I wasn't feeling so great today, we did a whole lot of nothing. Randy reminds me that he did his chore for the day – flushing the tanks. Yeah, thanks, honey, you're the best! (Of course, that chore was desperately needed after the last couple of days!) Seriously, though, I do appreciate him VERY much. He's so good to me. And I will admit – I stayed in the recliner most of the day.


I'm sure you can't take any more of this excitement, so I'll leave you for now. :) Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment