Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last Day with Russ & Pat

Typically I would have gone to one of my dulcimer groups today, but since Russ & Pat are leaving tomorrow, I decided to spend that time with them. We won't be seeing them for a very long, so I wanted to get as much time in as possible!

(Note to Jennifer: You're going to have to check in on your folks now! :) I won't have any more info on them!! heehee)

We started our day at the Foley Coffee Shop. We wanted a bit of local flavor with Russ & Pat. I think they enjoyed their breakfast. From there, Pat & I parted ways with the guys. They went to the National Aviation Museum in Pensacola. Pat & I headed home to exchange dulcimer music.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cross stitching, watching recorded shows, and reading. Randy got home about 2:30.

About 4pm we picked Russ & Pat up and went to dinner at Big Daddy's. Once again, we had a good meal and an enjoyable time together. I'm really sad they'll be leaving tomorrow. We're waiting until the morning to say our good-byes.

I'm going to have a quiet evening - Randy's got Pops rehearsal. More TV and computer comin' up! :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment