Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Spending the Day at Home

Randy was a busy guy today, but me? Not so much. I had a rough night and very broken sleep, so I didn't drag myself out of bed until almost 7am. Yeah, I know that's not late, but I had laid there for a half hour until I decided I might as well get up.

I went to Curves, but wasn't very productive. I probably wouldn't have gone at all 'cause I was feeling so crummy, but I had to pick up a Bible study book so I could get ready for the study on Monday evening. I have four chapters to do to get caught up!

Anyway, once I got home, I grabbed a shower and that was the extent of my exertion for the day. I have felt "off" all day - headache and just yucky.

Randy, however, was da man today! He put the awning back out, with the lights and set up our patio. (He'd had to put all of it away when we were waiting out Ida.) He also mowed the lawn. Then, he went to his psaltery group and played for about an hour. He was much more productive than I was today. :)

This evening we went over to Russ & Pat's for an appetizer hour. Darrell & Judy came, too. Russ made stuff jalapeno peppers, I brought cheese, summer sausage & crackers, Judy made blueberry bread. It was yummy! We spent a couple of hours chatting and sharing stories.

Tomorrow we're taking Russ & Pat exploring. Supposed to be another beautiful day. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment