Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

Fairly quiet day today. Randy was leaving around 8am to go to Mobile to pick up friends who have been on a cruise this past week. I didn't have anything planned except to go to Curves and WalMart. I left about 6:35am for Curves and was at WalMart before 8:00. :)

Due to horrible fog we had this morning, the cruise ship didn't dock until well after 10:00am and Randy didn't make it home until 12:30. Once I got back from WalMart, I had a quiet morning of finishing my Bible study lesson for this evening and watching some shows I'd DVR'd.

The afternoon was spent in the usual way - relaxing and watching TV. We lead an exciting life, don't we?!?!?!! :)

I left about 5pm for Bible study. I was invited to join a women's Bible study at Silverhill Covenant Church. A couple of women I met at Curves are part of this study and invited me to join them. They are doing a Beth Moore study on the book of Esther. I was a few weeks behind but spent this past weekend getting caught up so I was up-to-date tonight. I have to say there have been few times that I can remember being so welcomed and made to feel at home. It was a great experience and I am looking forward to getting to them better over the coming weeks. And this study is amazing - I can't wait to see how God is going to use it to change me.

Tomorrow we're going to breakfast with Russ & Pat. Then the guys are going to the National Aviation Museum in Pensacola and Pat & I are going to go through our dulcimer music and exchange songs. Once the guys get home, we're going to dinner at Big Daddy's. Gotta take Russ & Pat there before they leave! And sadly, they're leaving on Wednesday.

That's it from LA! Until the next time . . .


1 comment:

  1. Beth Moore books are SO great! Good luck with this one, let us know if it lives up to her reputation :-)

    ReplyDelete