Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Curly's Back!

Another lazy day here. After a rough night's sleep, listening to the rain come down all night long, we got up to face the day arond 6:45. Thankfully, the rain had finally stopped. I got myself out the door to Curves.

Back home about an hour and a half later, I enjoyed my first cup of coffee while waiting for the water to heat up for my shower. Once showered, I went to the hair salon to get a new perm. I was pretty overdue! Now, I am once again a curly top! :)

Randy held down the fort while I was gone. We didn't do much the rest of the day but watch TV and play on the computers. Randy did go over to his psaltry group this afternoon.

I was in the mood for pizza, so I called that in and Randy went to get it. It was pretty good - not Ledo Pizza, but the best we've found here.

That's it for us today. Hope you've had a good week! If you're on the East Coast, stay warm and out of the snow. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment: