Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, February 22, 2010

No Music Today

Randy & I were to play with the Pickers at gig this evening. Unfortunately, I woke up before dawn with the mother of all headaches. I don't think I've had one this bad in 15 years. Ugh.

I was hoping as the day went on that I'd feel like going to the gig. Didn't happen. While I do feel better, I am nowhere near 100%. Oh, well. There will be other opportunities this week to play. And I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning.

That's it for me tonight. Just wanted to check in!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay6:45 AM

    Sorry that you were so sick yesterday, Mom! Sounds terrible! Hope today is a better day!

    ReplyDelete