Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Music

Got myself up and out the door to Curves this morning. I hadn't been since last Wednesday and I knew I was gonna feel it. And I did. Ugh. But I persevered and did my three circuits and was out the door! Stopped at the grocery to pick up a few things and was back home around 9am.

Spent the remainder of the morning catching up on blogs and Olympics. Boy, do I love our DVR!! I've been able to watch all of the events I like without having to stay up until all hours of the night! Or if I've gotta be out during the day, I know I can watch when I get home. Ah, the wonders of technology. :)

This afternoon I was at the clubhouse for a couple of hours playing music. This group is going to play on Sunday evening after the annual Flatulence Fest. We've picked eleven songs to perform. I think folks will like them.

Randy maintained the homefront while I was out and about. He's such a great guy - all the running around I do and he never complains. I bet, if truth be told, he enjoys the quiet!

After a dinner of chicken divan, I went to choir practice at church. This was my first time attending. Everyone (all ten of them!) made me feel so welcome. It's so much fun attending a small church - everything is more laid back and informal. Practice was just an hour long and it was filled with laughter as well as singing. I look forward to going back.

So, now I've added one more music activity to our schedule. Well, you can't get enough music in your life, right?

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment