Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, February 08, 2010

A Very Productive Day

Despite having woken up with yet another headache, I was able to get quite a bit done today. Randy & I started the day with my going to Curves and him getting a propane tank filled.

Back home we got some breakfast and then I got busy. I'm not really sure what got into me, but I got things done that I've been putting off forever. After I cleaned the bathroom and got a shower, I filed a bunch of paperwork, updated the finances, shredded about four months worth of papers, registered for a dulcimer festival, and starting getting the tax papers together. After lunch I attended a Mardi Gras events meeting over at the clubhouse.

While I was doing all that, Randy was washing dishes, rearranging a couple of cabinets and then later he flushed the tanks.

This evening I attended Bible study. After I got home, we had leftovers for dinner. Now it's time to kick back and watch some TV. Another day over.

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment