Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Quiet Day

Yeah, we were lazy. Well, I did get myself out to Curves early this morning, and a good thing I did, too, 'cause I remembered that we've got a gig on Friday morning and I won't be able to go then. So, I'm only getting one day in this week. Not good at all! Oh, well. Whatcha gonna do? It is what it is.

That's about the only thing we did today. I spent the remainder of the day either on the computer or cross stitching. Didn't even go to the clubhouse for the dulcimer jam. Randy watched TV or was on the computer. Neither of us napped; now that's a surprise! :)

For dinner I made TexMex Pasta Skillet. Now, I've made it once before and I remember now that was kinda blah. You'd think it wouldn't be 'cause it has Rotel in it and I also put some of the southwest seasoning in it. But, even with that (and it the hot Rotel, too!) it was kinda bland. Of course, the Rotel wasn't, but it wasn't enough to make the rest of the dish exciting. So, that's a recipe I won't be making again.

Found out the hard way that there was no choir practice tonight. Yep, I went . And while I was sitting in the sanctuary waiting for everyone else, someone walked in and said, "Did you know there is no choir practice tonight"? Well, I do now! ;) It happens. I just ended up with some quiet time, and that's not a bad thing.

Now we're watching the USA vs. Swiss hockey game. Yes, I know it was played earlier - but that's what's nice about a DVR! :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment