Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Humid Weather

Woke up to a very humid start to the day. At least it wasn't raining – yet. Last night we had a pretty good storm, but it didn't last too long. There's more rain on the way, so the weather folks say. I did get out and took my walk. Glad I could get it in before any rain came. But, boy was I sweaty and nasty by the time I got back to the rig. Yeah, TMI, I know. :)


Not much planned for the day. Like I said, we're supposed to have ugly weather, so we figured we wouldn't do too much. Just hanging out, relaxing. We even turned the A/C on for the first time this year. Hated to do it (I'm cheap!), but it was just too daggone humid for me.


That's about it for today. Gonna watch So You Think You Can Dance tonight and gather the laundry together to take to Lindsay's tomorrow. Gosh, what a glamorous life we lead!


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment