Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a Lazy Day!

It was a little cool this morning when I set out for Curves around 7am. But the sun was shining and it was actually kind of refreshing. Of course, after working out for a half an hour, the cool air felt really good!!


Made a quick jaunt to the grocery after Curves. Just needed to pick up a few things to get us through until the big grocery run on the first of the month.


Then, it was back home to do not much of nothing for the rest of the day. Yeah, I know. Tough life. Worked on a cross-stitch project and caught up on my computer reading. Randy mowed the lawn. And that was about it.


I made chicken divan for dinner and that was my last official act of the day. Whew. I gotta sit down, I can't stand all this hustle and bustle! :)


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment