Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

OOPS!

I didn't write anything yesterday! I can't believe it. I didn't even realize it until this morning. That just shows you what an exciting day we had yesterday – NOT! It was even more boring, er, um, I mean, relaxed than the day before. Man, we gotta step it up. Although I did go to Curves, so that has to count for something!


We were a little more active today. Randy rode with me to Curves this morning because we were spending the day at Lindsay's, so in an effort to save fuel, he sat outside and waited for me while I exercised. What a guy!


It was laundry day, as is the usual routine on Thursdays. So, after exercising we headed over the Lindsay's. However, today we had an extra duty. We got to watch Reagan this afternoon! YAY! After having not seen her for more than 10 days, I was ready.


It was great. She hadn't come downstairs yet this morning when we got there. And when she came running into the kitchen, she ran right into my arms, seeming so excited to see me. Aaaahhhhh, what a great feeling! Nothing like a grandchild to brighten your day.


Spent the morning doing laundry and playing with Reagan. Jason & Lins left around 1:30. They had to go to Silver Spring to attend a viewing for Jason's great uncle. That left us in charge for the rest of the day. :) We all took good naps this afternoon, so we were all in good moods this evening.


Dinner was meat loaf and a tossed salad for Randy & me; turkey, cheese and salad for Reagan. However, Reagan was adventurous and tried the meat loaf. And, she liked it. Boy, won't her mommy be surprised. But, I know that the only way Reagan will ever get meat loaf again is if I'm making it. It's not a favorite of her parents'.


Well, it's quiet time for Reagan, so I better run. She is such a good little girl, gets a little out of control once in a while, but hey, who doesn't? :) For the most part, it is a pure pleasure to spend time with her. And quiet time is the best – it's snuggle time!


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment