Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Wedding Shower

Oh, what a beautiful MOOOOOOOORRRNNING, oh what a beautiful day! Okay, so I'm singing on the computer. I can do that – you can't hear me. :) This is the first morning in quite awhile that I've been able to come outside and sit in the screened room and drink my coffee and just reflect on what a great life I've got. Lately, I've been running out the door to go t Curves or it's been too blasted hot and humid to sit outside. I think it's gonna get hot, but at 7am, it's just right. Hence the singing.


This afternoon Lindsay and I traveled down to Dundalk (Baltimore) to attend my niece, Megan's, wedding shower. She is getting married in August. Showers are not my thing – wedding, baby, etc. Watching someone else open gifts and oohing and aahing over those gifts is just weird to me. But, it was fun to see the joy in Megan and to be with family and friends. AND the food is always good at my sister's house!!

That's it for today. It's raining now and it sounds nice and cozy on the roof. That's one of the cool things about living in an RV – the rain on the roof. I just love it.


Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment