Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

More of the Same

More humid weather, more heat, more Curves (of the exercise kind – not the other kind, I'm supposed to be getting rid of that kind!), more chores . . . blah, blah, blah . . .


We did have lots of sunshine today. That was not expected. The forecast had been for more rain. So, that was a nice surprise.


After Curves, I went to Lindsay's to do laundry as is the norm for Thursdays. It was a little special today, though, 'cause I got to watch Reagan while Lins & Jason went to the dentist. I just have a ball with Reagan. She has such an imagination and is very dramatic. Not sure where she gets that! :) Anyway, I never get tired of being with her.


After the laundry was done, lunch was eaten, and lots of hugs and kisses were shared, it was time to leave. I had one more thing to do before going home. I was getting a manicure/pedicure! Once a month I treat myself to that. I just love it.


Randy had a quiet day at home while I was gone. Even though I know he loves me, I think he really enjoys the time when I'm out. He is such a quiet guy, he deserves to have some time to himself. Living with me has got to make his head spin sometimes!


Another night of separate TV watching for us. :) So You Think You Can Dance is on again tonight. So, Randy's upstairs watching something, anything! else.


So, are you getting tired of my daily ramblings? Let me know what you think. Should I go back to once or twice a week postings? I do want to know. Leave me comments or a note in the Shout Box.


Until the next time . . .

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 AM

    I enjoy your blog whenever you can post. Daily is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT STOP RAMBLING!

    I love it... otherwise, I would have to read the work that is piled up on my desk, instead. And I really don't want to! It's Friday!

    ReplyDelete