Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not Much Happening

Well, as I broadly hinted yesterday, today was just an exciting day. (She says sarcastically.) Randy dropped me off at Curves this morning for my workout and then went on to the Ford dealership to get the oil changed in the truck.


After our workout, Lins took me back to her house so that I could do laundry. First, though, I had to pick Randy up from the dealership because the truck wouldn't be ready for awhile – probably not until the end of the day. Usually, Randy waits for the truck, but we didn't have an appointment and they were just going to work the truck in as they could. Got Randy and headed back to Lindsay's to do the laundry.


Lindsay & Reagan went to their last session of Gymboree. When they got back, we had lunch and Reagan went down for her nap. Lins took advantage of our being there to go to the grocery without the little girl. So much easier that way! How I remember those days. Lins is like me in that she hates grocery shopping – and with a little one, it's a lot less enjoyable.


The dealership finally called around 4ish, so we headed over to pick up the truck – HA “pick up,” “truck,” get it? Oh, well. Guess it's just me. :) We got the truck, dropped Lins' van back off, went in to say our good-byes and headed for home.


Poor Blackie – he had been home all by himself since 7am!!! Of course, I'm sure he slept all day, but he was ready to go for a walk when we got home! We are very fortunate he is such a good dog – no accidents anywhere!


That was it for our exciting day. Tonight is results for So You Think You Can Dance, so I'll be watching TV by myself. I've got to read all my blogs, too, 'cause I never got a chance today. Don't want to get behind on those!!


Tomorrow's another slow day. Lins & I have our last session of Curves for the fitness study. Then I have to make a decision whether to join or not. I really want to, but it's gonna depend on how the travel passes work. We'll see.


That's it from Dover, PA. Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment