Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Dick & Pat Arrived!

Last night about 6pm or so, Dick & Pat arrived! They are set up right next to us. I'll get a picture of our set up for you soon. We are so excited to have them "home," because things just weren't right until they got here. Randy helped guide Dick in while Pat and I tried to get caught up in the first 10 minutes they were here. :) Once their rig was parked, we all sat and talked for a little while but Dick & Pat were beat from traveling and left to finish setting up.

It was great to wake up this morning and see Dick & Pat's rig next door. I went to Curves and came home to my typical morning routine. I had the added pleasure of hearing Randy & Dick talking outside and laughing together. It was wonderful.

The day was fairly laid back. Not much going on; seems our Fridays are like that. The only thing I had to do today was fix dinner for Dick & Pat. I had promised Dick that I would make spaghetti and meatballs for him when they got here. So, I got the sauce and meatballs cooking in the crockpot about 9am and was set.

Dinner was planned for 6pm and about 5:50 everything was ready, so I hollered over to Dick & Pat to come on. We had a good time over dinner, as usual. It's hard to believe seven months have passed since we've been together. Guess that's just how it goes with good friends.

That's it for today. Tomorrow's laundry, as usual. But, in the afternoon, we're all going to one of the Jubilee Pickers' community for a block party. The JPs are playing and then we're all going to enjoy a covered dish dinner. Should be a good time. I'll try to remember to get pictures for you.

Have a great weekend. Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    That's the cool thing about old friends. No matter how long you've been away, you just pick up where you left off!
    Signed, Willy from Winterville

    ReplyDelete