- Snorting - yes, I snort when I laugh. Everyone knows it and has come to expect it; might I say they even enjoy it? And if you really get me going, then I can't breathe and I begin to "rev" as my son-in-law calls it.
- I have prehensile toes. Not sure if that's how it's spelled, but it's a talent (YES, IT IS!) where I can pick things up with my toes. I can also spread my toes very far apart.
- I don't wear make-up ever, but I do like my nails polished. Boy, do I like having manicures and pedicures! (gotta keep those toes pretty!)
- Speaking of nails, when one of my fingernails breaks, I have to cut down the other 9 so that they are all even. Can't stand having one or two short and the rest long. Ugh.
- My money has to face the same way in my wallet, no upside down or backward bills.
- I usually eat one thing at a time on my plate. Sometimes I mix it up, but I like to eat one thing all gone then start on the next, turning my plate as I go.
- I like to organize . . . anything - you, my house, my office (when I had one), my boss (just ask Tim J or Mark!). I find it very soothing for my surroundings to be in order.
Until the next time . . .