Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Enjoyed a Quiet Day at Home

And I mean quiet - we did nothing today. It was so nice. Well, I did go to Curves, but that's a normal part of a day. However, I haven't found the folks of Yuma to be particularly friendly. There was just one woman at Curves who spoke to me while we were exercising. The coach who signed me in hardly even looked up from whatever she was doing to acknowledge me. And she didn't ask me if I was familiar with the machines or tell me where the stretching area was or anything. I have a problem with people who are sloppy in their jobs.

Sorry - didn't mean to go on a rant.

Anyway, both Randy & I were fairly lazy today. I did some cross stitching and a little reading. Randy walked Blackie a few times as usual. But, mostly we just relaxed in the rig and watched some TV.

Now it's dinner time and the meat loaf is in the oven. We'll be recliner potatoes the rest of the evening, I'm sure. :) Tomorrow we're going to explore the Yuma Territorial Prison Historic State Park. This is the one thing Randy wanted to do while we were here. So, off we go.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day to me, that is the doing nothing part.

    Hugs,
    Dortha

    ReplyDelete