Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Yep, it was that kind of day. And we like them! ;) I did get myself out to Curves this morning for a good workout, but that was about it. The rest of the day was filled with enjoying the beautiful weather - sunny & 70s; watching some TV; playing the dulcimer for a bit and cross stitching. Randy fixed something in the closet (he told me what it was but it didn't compute), walked Blackie a couple of times and joined me watching TV.

Are we just too exciting or what?? :)

We're planning to visit Pancho Villa State Park and Museum tomorrow. It commemorates the last invasion of the continental US by another country. Hopefully, it will be interesting. I'll share with you tomorrow!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I guess after all the activity yesterday, you deserve a day off. Thanks for sharing...off to the dentist...ugh!

    ReplyDelete