Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Good Wednesday

This was a really nice day. Started out slowly, having coffee and quiet time this morning, then watching the morning news. I couldn't go to Curves today because the truck is still in the shop. So, I was able to leisurely start my day. :)

But, since I didn't go to Curves, Pat and I went over to the exercise room and exercised for 45 minutes to a walking video she has. It was a good workout - surprising how aerobic walking can really get you sweaty!

We also went out to lunch at a local Mexican place with Russ & Pat. Another couple, Dennis & Michelle met us there. This is Russ & Pat and Dennis & Michelle's weekly lunch date. They were kind enough to include us today. Very good food at a reasonable price - always a good combination!

This afternoon several of us met for a jam session. Russ plays guitar and Pat plays the dulcimer which is so great. Dennis (from lunch) also plays the guitar. We all met at still another couple's RV for a couple hours of music. Even though it was plenty hot outside, it was fun to be playing again. I'll miss this when we leave on Friday.

Here are a couple of pictures from the jam last week:

Unfortunately, being out in that sun really did me in. I've had a nasty headache ever since. Oh, well. I still enjoyed the afternoon.

This evening has been spent catching up on some shows we've recorded and watching American Idol. Nice quiet end to a lazy day. What a life! :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment