Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back to Music

It was great fun getting back to the Jubilee Pickers and playing music. But, it's amazing how much I've forgotten! I kept having to refer to my “cheat sheet” which shows me the different chords. Plus, my right arm was tired from all the strumming by the time we were done! I've got some work to do.

After music, I went to the library, got my card renewed, and checked out a couple of books. I love being able to use the library again!!

I made a quick stop at WalMart and got home about 1:30 this afternoon. I was ready to settle into my recliner and relax. I even caught a short nap.

This evening Dick & Pat made a standing rib roast and scalloped potatoes while Darrell & Judy bought green beans. Randy & I provided the home and table service. The six of us enjoyed the meal and the company.

I'll repeat myself – it is so good to be back “home” in Alabama.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. You will have to put up a short video of your music. Curious ears want to hear... :)

    ReplyDelete