Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, January 31, 2011

The End of Another Month

We spent this last day of January in our typical Monday fashion. Randy did his morning chores while I was Zumba-ing it up at Curves. :)

Randy watched TV this afternoon while I finished up my Bible study lesson and then watched some TV.

This evening I went to Bible study. I came home to a yummy chicken pot pie that I had prepared before leaving for study. Randy put it in the oven so that it would be done once I got home.

And that's it. Gosh, when I re-read this post, even I know it's boring! But, every day cannot be an exciting adventure. If it was, how would we know what excitement really is?? :)

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment