Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grateful to Be in the South

Watching the storm that hitting the East Coast (and my family and friends back home!), I am grateful to be in Lower Alabama! No, we may not be having the mid-60 degree weather that I'd like to have, but hey, we're not shoveling out from under a snowstorm. So, I'll take this chillier-than-usual weather any day over that!

All that I accomplished today was an hour workout at Curves. Yes, an hour! I was so proud of myself. :) I attended back-to-back sessions of Zumba class today. And. Loved. Every. Minute. Of. It! Yes, I said it. I actually loved exercising. Now, that's something to write about. :)

While I was at Curves, Randy was home doing his normal chores; dishes, making the bed, etc. And he got the yucky job of cleaning up after Blackie threw up. So glad I wasn't home for that!

Not much else happening. Just a typical day in the neighborhood.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love walking, but not sure I would excel at your type of exercising. I always say whatever works is what you should do.

    ReplyDelete