Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Playing and Working

I got to do the playing while Randy was home doing the working. Can't say I was too unhappy about that. :)

My Tuesday morning music group, Jam 'N' Folks, had a gig today. For the past few years we've been asked to play for the monthly meeting of First Baptist Church of Bay Minette's senior group. We play for about an hour and then they feed us! Such a deal. In the past we've set up in their fellowship hall, but oday we played in their sanctuary. Such a gorgeous room it is. I took a couple of pictures, but unfortunately they just don't do it justice. However, I'll share them anyway.

P1130045

Isn't this stained glass window just fabulous??

P1130046

Back at home while I was out playing, Randy was running an errand, trying to find mudflaps for the truck and vacuuming the RV. I am so fortunate to have a husband who cleans!! And believe me, I don't take it for granted. :) I thank God daily for Randy.

This evening Randy is out at Pops rehearsal. So, I'm catching up on some of my DVR'd shows.

Nothing on the agenda for tomorrow except a workout at Curves. But, you never know what may come up!

Until the next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment