Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ready for Some Warm Weather

Much to my displeasure, the alarm went off at 6:00 this morning! Of course, I set the alarm, so why was I so surprised when it sounded? Because I'm lazy that's why!! :)

After I got up, dressed, and had my quiet time, I got out of the house around 6:35am and went to Curves. It was so cold outside – only 29*!! But, Randy, being the great guy that he is, started the truck for me, so it was fairly warm for me. Anyway, I did my workout and came home.

Once I was home, I curled up in my recliner and watched TV – ALL day. Well, I did take a little walk with Randy & Blackie mid-afternoon, but that was it. I just couldn't get warm, for some reason. Finally, in the afternoon the sun came streaming through the back window. Then, I got nice and toasty. Ahhhh.

Dinner was leftovers. And there'll be more TV this evening. Yes, I know. We are slugs. :)

More cold weather is in the forecast. Low to mid 20s at night. We'll have to disconnect the water for the next few nights. I know it's not as bad as friends and family are getting in the north and I shouldn't complain. BUT. WE. ARE. IN. THE. SOUTH.

Okay, I'm done. :)

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Too much like last year's winter at Rainbow...Too cold for the south.
    Take care and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete