Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Last Week of January!

Can you believe that January is almost over? This month has gone by fast, at least for me. Guess that's not a bad thing, in a way. It means I'm one month closer to being home and seeing my kids. :) I do love our life, but I've said many times, I also really miss my kids.

This morning started rough for me. I woke with another headache. I'm sure this one (which lasted all day and still hovers tonight) is from the rain that's coming our way. Once it gets here, I should feel better. At least, I hope so.

I did go to Curves this morning. Randy dropped me off and took one of our propane tanks to be filled. I was going to be about an hour, so he forced himself to hang out at Camping World. :)

Usually a Curves workout is just a half hour, but I was going to try out the Zumba class as well as do a shortened version of the regular workout. I'm trying to step up my exercise program a bit. I really liked the Zumba class, it was a blast! On Mondays and Wednesdays two sessions, back to back, are offered and I think I'm going to do that from now on.

After we got home, I grabbed a shower and then sat down to finish up my Bible study homework for tonight. I had gotten a little behind. Once I got that finished, I just lazed in my recliner hoping my headache would fade. It didn't.

Bible study was really good tonight. Lots of discussion on God's faithfulness to us and our need to choose to trust in Him and take Him at His word. Gotta be a daily, maybe even hourly, choice Not always easy to do.

Dinner tonight was crockpot broccoli and cheese soup with biscuits. I love this soup!

Now we're just vegging and watching TV. Hope your week is off to a good start!

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. What is a Zumba class? I don't think I have ever heard of this before.

    ReplyDelete