Thanks so much for visiting our travel blog. We hope that you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we're enjoying living them. Let us know what you think - leave a comment or two.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuneful Tuesday

Almost didn't happen for me today; music, that is. I was awoken out of a dead sleep at 4:45am with a nasty, sick headache that started over my eyes and went over the top of my head all the way down to the nape of my neck. I do NOT understand how this happens. Anyway, I stumbled around and got some medicine and went back to sleep knowing my alarm was set to go off at 6am.

Six o'clock came and the alarm sounded. I quickly shut it off and laid there with my head pounding. Randy got up and got me a warm wet compress. After a couple of applications of that, I was able to get up and sit in the recliner. I wanted to get some coffee in me because that often helps, why I don't know, but it does.

About an hour later, I was feeling better and got myself something to eat and more meds. I really wanted to go to music today because we have a gig next week and I didn't feel I could play in the gig if I didn't go to practice today. By 8am, I was almost 100% so I got ready to go.

I am so grateful for Randy. He always takes such great care of me when I get these headaches. I am a very blessed woman to have him as my husband.

This evening Randy is out at the Baldwin Pops Orchestra rehearsal. I'm glad he is going back to it this year. It's something he really enjoys. I don't think they have a concert for quite a while, but he'll have a good time at rehearsals.

I'm enjoying having the RV to myself. It doesn't happen often because Randy doesn't go out without me very much. I go out much more often without him. So, he gets a lot more alone time than I do. :) But, it is nice to be by myself once in a while.

Not much planned for tomorrow. I'm going to line dancing and Curves, but that's all that's on the calendar.

Until the next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hope your headaches stay away for a while. I have stress headaches sometimes and they are similiar to what you have, but not as severe. Take care.

    ReplyDelete